Interested in starting your career?
With ONE CARE you can:
- Be proud to work for a local organization rooted in our community for more than 40 years
- Be part of a team that delivers high quality, friendly and compassionate care
- Be involved in a growing service that provides a range of programs and developmental opportunities
- Experience a supportive work environment where you have a voice
The Accounting Assistant is a cross-functional position, working primarily but not exclusively, in Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP).
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for the accurate recording of vendor invoices, billings and receipts, as well as the timely payment of vendor accounts and processing of billings. The Accounting Assistant will monitor the collection of delinquent accounts and aged transactions for accounts payable and accounts receivable ledgers.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Part time (20 hours per week)
HOURS OF WORK: Monday-Friday
REPORTS TO: Accounting Supervisor
Application Deadline: September 25 at 4 p.m.
- Three to five years of experience in an accounting role – business diploma preferred;
- Working knowledge of accounting systems, computers and software applications;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent oral and written communication, time management and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated experience working efficiently and effectively in a high volume position with shifting and competing priorities;
- Strong internal and external customer service approach to all tasks;
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and access to reliable vehicle.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required. Applicants are advised to make any needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted