Corporate Finance Supervisor
Interested in starting your career?
Situated in a beautiful community on the Avon River, ONE CARE Home & Community Support Services offers the opportunity to ‘change your life with life changing work’. At ONE CARE, you will be part a great team where we focus on the quality of our programs, excellence in service delivery, and our reputation as an innovator and leader in the local community.
Summary of duties:
We are seeking a motivated Corporate Finance Supervisor to lead the strategic and operational oversight of the financial position and planning for the organization. Providing oversight for the staff and functions within Finance including Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, the Corporate Finance Supervisor will ensure that sufficient financial controls are in place and monitored, and will play a lead role in identifying & conducting financial analysis and reporting.
- A university degree or college diploma with a major in Finance, Accounting or Commerce.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Working knowledge of office systems, computers and software applications.
- Demonstrated problem solving, a proactive approach and the ability to assess situations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license.
- Experience supervising employees is preferred.
- We welcome individuals who are working towards a CPA designation.
Job Type: Full-time, One Year Contract
Email cover letters, resumes and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required. Applicants are advised to make any needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.