CSS Program Assistant - Wellness
Interested in starting your career?
Situated in a beautiful community on the Avon River, ONE CARE Home & Community Support Services offers the opportunity to ‘change your life with life changing work’. At ONE CARE, you will be part a great team where we focus on the quality of our programs, excellence in service delivery, and our reputation as an innovator and leader in the local community.
Summary of duties:
Assists in the regular delivery of various Community Support Services programs to clients. Provides administrative support in the effective delivery of a variety of client services. The specific duties may vary from time to time and are subject to change to meet program needs.
- Two years post-secondary college diploma in appropriate discipline eg. Health, Nutrition, Community or Social Services.
- General knowledge of service needs of the elderly. Experience working with seniors an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of typical office software application such as Microsoft Office and database management tools.
- Ability to organize tasks efficiently with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with clients and the public.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and use of a vehicle.
- Current First Aid and C.P.R. training.
- Safe Food Handling certification or willingness to obtain
- Additional qualifications for specific roles may be required. Eg. Fitness Instruction Certification (SFIC or higher)or willingness to obtain.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Application deadline: September 20, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
Email resumes and questions to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required. Applicants are advised to make any needs known in advance.