Interested in starting your career?
Situated in a beautiful community on the Avon River, ONE CARE Home & Community Support Services offers the opportunity to ‘change your life with life changing work’. At ONE CARE, you will be part a great team where we focus on the quality of our programs, excellence in service delivery, and our reputation as an innovator and leader in the local community.
Summary of duties:
The Executive Assistant works closely with the Executive Director to support the Executive Director office activities/responsibilities including administrative support for the Board of Directors.
Maintains Board minutes and confidential files and reports, arranges meetings including those of the Board and Board Committee. Maintains organizational documents such as letters patent, bylaws and Board policies and procedures. The Assistant ensures meeting agendas and minutes are prepared, documents and reports are in hand and ready for distribution. Also, the Assistant arranges equipment and supplies for the meetings; ensures meeting set up and clean up. The Assistant maintains a current database of agendas, reports, related information and outstanding items related to meetings.
- Minimum educational qualifications include a 2-3 year college diploma in office administration, administrative studies or a similar program.
- Minimum 5-7 years related work experience in office management or Executive Assistant position.
- Working knowledge of office systems, computers and software applications especially those pertaining to archive management and information retrieval.
- Demonstrated problem solving, a proactive approach and the ability to assess situations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent