Personal Support Worker Training - Huron and Perth
Interested in starting your career?
ONE CARE Home & Community Support Services is currently recruiting Personal Support Worker Trainees to join our team in Huron and Perth Counties. Complete the required training on your career path to becoming a Personal Support Worker.
With ONE CARE you can:
- Be proud to work for a local organization rooted in our community for more than 40 years
- Be paid for all training while you pursue your PSW Certificate
- Use your skills and expand your knowledge
- Expect flexible scheduling and hours
- Enjoy being part of a team that delivers high quality, friendly and compassionate care
- Be involved in a growing service that provides a range of programs and developmental opportunities
- Experience a supportive work environment that listens to you
ONE CARE offers:
- Regularly scheduled shifts
- Full time, part time and casual
- Applicable benefits coverage
- Paid travel time
- Professional development and mentoring
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Availability to work days, evenings, and weekends
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to provide current Vulnerable Persons check
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume in confidence by email to: email@example.com
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required. Applicants are advised to make any needs known in advance.