Why Work Here?
Current Job Listings
ONE CARE Home & Community Support Services is currently recruiting Personal Support Worker Trainees to join our team in Huron and Perth Counties. Complete the required training on your career path to becoming a Personal Support Worker.
Personal Support Workers are key members of our care team. With ONE CARE you can:
- work proudly for a local organisation rooted in our community for over 40 years
- use your skills and expand your knowledge
- expect flexible scheduling and hours
- be part of a team that delivers high quality, friendly and compassionate care
- be involved in a growing service that provides a range of programs and developmental opportunities
- experience a supportive work environment that listens to you
In Huron and Perth Counties. Provide housekeeping, laundry, basic meal preparation that enables an individuals to live in the community.