Why Work Here?
Current Job Listings
Personal Support Workers are key members of our care team. With ONE CARE you can:
- work proudly for a local organisation rooted in our community for over 40 years
- use your skills and expand your knowledge
- expect flexible scheduling and hours
- be part of a team that delivers high quality, friendly and compassionate care
- be involved in a growing service that provides a range of programs and developmental opportunities
- experience a supportive work environment that listens to you
This is a part time position which supports the development of a comprehensive program that includes fundraising from individuals, corporations, foundations and government.
In Huron and Perth Counties. Provide housekeeping, laundry, basic meal preparation that enables an individuals to live in the community.