Why Work Here?
Current Job Listings
ONE CARE Home & Community Support Services is currently recruiting Personal Support Worker Trainees to join our team in Huron and Perth Counties. Complete the required training on your career path to becoming a Personal Support Worker.
Personal Support Workers are key members of our care team. With ONE CARE you can:
- work proudly for a local organisation rooted in our community for over 40 years
- use your skills and expand your knowledge
- expect flexible scheduling and hours
- be part of a team that delivers high quality, friendly and compassionate care
- be involved in a growing service that provides a range of programs and developmental opportunities
- experience a supportive work environment that listens to you
In Huron and Perth Counties. Provide housekeeping, laundry, basic meal preparation that enables an individuals to live in the community.
At ONE CARE, you will be part a great team where we focus on the quality of our programs, excellence in service delivery, and our reputation as an innovator and leader in the local community.
We are seeking a Registered Practical Nurse to join our growing clinical team to provide assessment and provision of professional nursing care to clients in the community setting in various locations across Huron and Perth Counties.