Personal Care by Personal Support Workers (PSW)
We know the value of the services in the feedback we receive from our clients.
Last year ONE CARE served over 1,200 residents in Huron and Perth and provided 116,397 hours of care. We had more than 70 clients nominate staff for our Client Care Awards. In the nominations the clients spoke about how they felt supported and comfortable.
- Personal care, such as bathing and grooming
- Caregiver Respite
- Assistance with special care as directed by health care professionals
- Assistance with mobility and eating
- Help with morning and evening routines
- Limited homemaking services
Bookings – Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Service is available 7 days/week.
To register for this program please call 1-844-482-7800.
An intake assessment will be completed to determine the best type of service.
Available to older adults and adults with special needs in Huron/Perth County.
Fees vary and subsidies may apply. Call 1-844-482-7800 for more details.
Clients are invoiced monthly.