Interested in starting your career?
Situated in a beautiful community on the Avon River, ONE CARE Home & Community Support Services offers the opportunity to ‘change your life with life changing work’. At ONE CARE, you will be part a great team where we focus on the quality of our programs, excellence in service delivery, and our reputation as an innovator and leader in the local community.
Summary of duties:
We are seeking a motivated Accounting Supervisor to lead our team which includes the oversight of the day to day functions in accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
Your other primary responsibilities will include fixed asset management, implementing appropriate accounting controls, completing reviews and audits of processes and reconciliation of accounts.
- University degree or college diploma with a major in Finance, Accounting or Commerce
- Minimum 2 years related work experience.
- Experience supervising employees is preferred along with the ability to thrive in an organization that constantly evolves and adapts to changes in community health care.
- Demonstrated problem solving, a proactive approach and the ability to assess situations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Email resumes and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required. Applicants are advised to make any needs known in advance.