Interested in starting your career?
Situated in a beautiful community on the Avon River, ONE CARE Home & Community Support Services offers the opportunity to ‘change your life with life changing work’. At ONE CARE, you will be part a great team where we focus on the quality of our programs, excellence in service delivery, and our reputation as an innovator and leader in the local community.
Summary of duties:
The cook works at offsite dining programs and is responsible to purchase and prepare meals within budgetary requirements for community support programs. The cook prepares the meals and performs clean up duties with the assistance of volunteers.
- Minimum one year work experience in a commercial kitchen.
- Certificate in Safe Food Handling.
- Physical ability to manage the requirements; heavy lifting, working in heat and humidity
- Possession of Food Service Worker Certificate an asset.
- Current driver’s license, insurance coverage and access to reliable transportation.
Job Type: Casual (approx. 2 shifts per week)