Personal Support Worker in Huron and Perth Counties
Interested in starting your career?
We are currently hiring certified PSWs to provide care for clients that reside in Huron and Perth Counties.
Personal Support Workers are key members of our care team. With ONE CARE you can:
- Be proud to work for a local organization rooted in our community for more than 40 years
- Use your skills and expand your knowledge
- Expect flexible scheduling and hours
- Be part of a team that delivers high quality, friendly and compassionate care
- Be involved in a growing service that provides a range of programs and developmental opportunities
- Experience a supportive work environment that listens to you
PSW Position Overview:
Within a residential setting the PSW works closely with clients residing in the Huron and Perth area to provide individualized, flexible daily living supports. Service is delivered in the client’s home where PSWs are required to work alone and provide care independently, and to develop goals with the client that support their ability to live independently.
ONE CARE offers:
- Regularly scheduled shifts
- Full time, part time and casual
- Applicable benefits coverage
- Paid travel time
- Professional development and mentoring
- PSW/HCA/HSW Certificate or DSW diploma
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Availability to work days, evenings, and weekends
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to provide current Vulnerable Persons check